1) He has a variety of meows which express different things. My favourite is a throaty chirp he uses as a way of showing he’s quizzical about something.
2) He’s an excellent mouser.
3) Today he tried to use my walking stick as a scratching post, even though it’s smooth, shiny and not at all suitable for scratching.
4) The other week he was so engrossed in killing his toy mouse, he didn’t notice he’d rolled into his water bowl.
5) Also the other week, I could hear a funny noise and when I looked, he was lying on his back on a sheet of bubblewrap (he loves to pounce on bubblewrap), holding his kickaroo in his front paws, licking it.
6) He’s so handsome.