After only a week, I’m taken aback by how much I love Pete already. These are the things I love most.
- When he really really really wants a head-rub, he stands on his back legs like a meerkat
- When he’s lying on his back on the sofa, he sometimes does a funny little hitching thing to scoot himself over so he’s lying against me
- He’s always so pleased to see me
- Sometimes he wants to be near me so much that he’ll sprawl on the floor near wherever I am, even if I’m having a shower or cleaning my teeth or just doing the dishes
- He likes a cuddle on my knee, but when he’s had enough, he just walks off
- When he plays with his catnip mouse he doesn’t bother to bat it around the room. He just tries to bite its head off